Show Display Options

Easy Navigation

RingGo Help centre

How do I apply for a Commuter Permit?

To be eligible to apply for a Milton Keynes Council Commuter Permit you must be 17 years old or over and reside in Milton Keynes postal areas of MK1 - MK17 or MK46 with your place of work outside the borough.

To apply for a Commuter Permit, simply follow these instructions:

  • Login to myRingGo. If you're not yet a RingGo customer you will first be required to register.
  • Click 'Apply for a new Permit' to be taken to the Permit Application page.
  • Milton Keynes Council will be set as the pre-populated local authority. Use the drop-down menu displaying 'Permit Type' to select 'Commuter Permit'.
  • Select the location in which you wish the permit to be applicable to. The only option available to you will be Long Stay at Milton Keynes On Street (8672).
  • If in agreement, click the 'I agree to the Permit terms and conditions' box.
  • Click 'Confirm' when ready.
  • Upload your proof of eligibility (allowed file size is 3MB) and select the type of proof you are submitting, i.e., Driving License, Utility Bill, etc. Then complete all required fields asking for employment information. This information may be used by the Council to contact your employer and validate your application.
  • Once the request has been submitted, it will display on your account as 'Pending'. Pending applications will be reviewed by the Council and processed within five working days.
  • You will be informed by the Council of your status by email.

Upon authorisation of your application, you will be able to purchase commuter sessions by calling the Permit Booking Line on 020 3046 0005 from your registered phone number, online using myRingGo or via our iPhone or Android mobile apps.

Article Id: 36013

Article Last Updated at: 17 Dec 19 14:29

Category: Milton Keynes Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Previous - What zones do Commuter Permits apply to?

Next - What number should I call to purchase an Employee or Commuter session?

A to Z of Services