RingGo Permits are a digital, paperless alternative to the employee/commuter parking permits or scratchcards that are issued by Milton Keynes Council. All parking sessions with RingGo are virtual, so there is no need to display anything in your vehicle.
Once you have applied for either your Employee or Commuter Permit and your application has been accepted by the Council (this can take up to five working days), you can purchase parking as an employee/commuter in one of three ways:
- You must have downloaded the RingGo app to your phone and established an account.
- Tap the ‘Permits’ option on the homepage.
- Employee or Commuter Permit.
- The process may vary slightly depending on your type of mobile phone, but complete the on-screen booking form through to payment notification. You can again choose to begin your visitor session immediately or in advance.
- Login to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Select 'Book Now' under the 'Easy Navigation' heading in the navigation menu to the left of the screen.
- Your location will be preset based on your permit type. Select your vehicle and use the date/time tools to set when you wish the session to start if not immediately. Choose the duration of the session, set your SMS options and click 'Next' when ready.
- Select to pay using an existing payment card or with a new card by selecting the 'New Card' option and supplying the required details (up to a maximum of three payment cards can be stored with RingGo). Click 'Next' when finished.
- To finalise your transaction, you should first read the summary to the right of the screen to ensure all the details displayed are correct based on your requirements. If they are, enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card and once again accept the Terms and Conditions before clicking 'Pay'. Please note that if you are enrolled to a 3-D secure scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode you may be asked for additional password information at this point.
- After payment has been successful, confirmation will be displayed on-screen and the relevant VAT receipt sent should this have been requested. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the home page.
Call the Permit Booking Line on 020 3046 0005 from your registered telephone number. All sessions will begin immediately from the time payment is made.
Online and mobile app purchases enable you to book your parking in advance as you are able to specify the date including the start time you would like the parking to commence. All telephone payments start at the time of calling the service and can only be purchasedup to 31 days.
Please note that advanced parking does not guarantee the holder a space, and parking is offered on a first come first served basis.