Skip to content

Carer (Unregistered) - Exemption Permit Information

Eligibility requirements –


To be eligible for a Carer (Unregistered) exemption permit you must prove that you are caring for a resident within the boundaries of a Bus Gateway or Liveable Street scheme. You must provide all documentation required as proof of eligibility.

Carer (Unregistered) - Exemption Permit Costs
Exemption Zone Cost per Year
Wapping Exemption (W1) £32.00