Skip to content

Carer (Registered) - Exemption Permit Information

Eligibility requirements –


To be eligible for a Carer (registered) exemption permit you must care for a resident living within the boundaries of a Bus Gateway or Liveable Street scheme. You must provide all documentation required as proof of eligibility.

Carer (Registered) - Exemption Permit Costs
Exemption Zone Cost per Year
All Area Exemption £24.00
Wapping Exemption (W1) £24.00