Resident Visitor Permit Information

  1. Many streets in Barking and Dagenham are Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs) where you will need a permit to park at certain times.

    Visitor Vouchers allow residents in a CPZ to pay for visitors who need to park nearby. There are two types, covering a full day or a stay no longer than 4 hours. Visitor vouchers can be bought online when needed. You will need a credit or debit card to make payment.

    When parking in a CPZ with no valid Visitor voucher, you may receive a Penalty Charge Notice.

  2. Permit Info Image
  3. Applying for visitor vouchers online is a three stage process, firstly you need to register, then complete the permit application form and automatic approval you can purchase your visitor voucher sessions. To purchase further visitor voucher sessions log back into this website and purchase the sessions against your application.

  4.  Register